Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS
AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BidLucky.com (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia and Canada,
excluding quebec, whom are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of bidding. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By using our service you
agree that you are of legal competence to enter into these terms. Participation also constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to our
terms of service and official rules as well as any decision we may have related to our promotion/contests.
Our Contests/promotions are subject to all applicable state and federal, local and provincial laws and regulations.
It is your responsibility to determine whether or not a contest is legal and compliant with the laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.
Anyone related directly to BidLucky.com, our company, employed or affiliated, is not eligible to win. This includes family members of anyone related
to any of the employees as well as household members (people sharing the same residence). This refers to anyone whom was/is involved with the production,
execution or creation of Bidlucky.com.
BidLucky.com (the "Contest") is sponsored by Optimal Tech Systems, LLC located at 1520 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago IL, 60660.
Agreement To Rules and Terms.
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to the acceptance of these rules and our
terms of service
. Winning a prize requires you be compliant with these Official Rules and that you fulfill
all other requirements set forth herein.
Each auction contest lasts for at least 120 seconds. You can see how much time is left in each auction by looking at the top right of said auction.
Whenever an auction's timer falls under 90 seconds, placing a bid will increase said time by 30 seconds. Whenever an auctions runs out of time, the contest
ends and winners are displayed and accounts are credited within a minute.
How To Enter.
No Purchase Neceesary, a purchase will not increase chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
Entering is easy! Simply place a bid on an auction. There is no fee to bid on an auction. To enter by any means you must first have created and logged in to an account on BidLucky.com. To enter you must have access to the internet.
You can enter using multiple methods, however, only one account per person per household can enter into a single auction contest, regardless of the method used. The methods that you can use
to gain Auction Bucks are as follows:
A) Purchase Gold Coins.
Whenever you purchase gold coins you will also receive free Auction Bucks that will allow you to enter into our cash auctions. There are no refunds on purchased
gold coins except at our sole discretion. Purchasing will not improve odds. There is no limit to how many gold coins you can purchase.
B) Mailing List.
From time to time we will hold promotions that will reward you with free gold coins or free Auction Bucks that can be used in either gold auctions or cash auctions
respectively. These are given out via our facebook page or our electronic mailing list. This is one form of free entry.
Mail in entry. To gain free Auction Bucks you can mail in an entry letter. Rules to enter via mail are as follows:
• Mail letter inside a stamped #10 envelope (no metered mail).
• Envelope must have hand-written return address and full first and last name.
• Letter must have hand-written current month, day, and year.
• Letter must have hand-written Username from your account on BidLucky.com.
• Please add the words "Auction Bucks" on letter.
• Each letter you submit will grant you $1.00 (Auction Bucks). You are allowed to submit one letter daily for $1.00 a day free.
• Letters must be mailed to Optimal Tech Systems, LLC - 1520 W Bryn Mawr Ave #G, Chicago IL 60660
There is no limit to the amount of entries you can acquire for free.
In order to enter you must simply place a bid with your Auction Bucks / Gold Coins in either our Auction Contest or our gold auctions.
All bids are free. To place a bid all you need to do
is click the bid button related to the auction you are looking to win.
USE OF BOTS OR AUTOMATED SYSTEMS TO PLACE BIDS IS PROHIBITED AND WILL FORCE US TO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND FORFEIT ALL GOLD COINS AND AUCTION BUCKS.
Determination of Winners.
Each auction displays the value of the prizes you can win.
The results and winners of each Auction offered in BidLucky.com will be determined by BidLucky and such determinations are final.
By registering and participating in BidLucky, you agree to be bound by these determinations. Winners are displayed in each
auction. If you win a virtual item or Gold Coins or Auction Bucks, there will be an animated display when the auction ends that will let
you know if you have won anything. When an auction ends, winners are determined as follows: 1) The highest bidder wins the virtual item displayed.
2) The second highest bidder wins 50% of the value of the highest bid. 3) The third highest bidder wins 25% of the value of the highest bid.
4) The fourth highest bidder wins 13% of the value of the highest bid. 5) the fifth highest bidder wins 6% of the value of the highest bid.
The number of players and the number of bids determine the prize value.
Being that our auctions are not a game of chance, the odds are determined by the amount of players and the skill level of players.
To be eligible to win you must adhere to the entirety of the Section 7. Rules and Regulations and our terms of service.
Rules and Regulations.
The following list is a list of rules and regulations that are applied to each Auction Contest. These rules must always be followed. Rules can change
at any moment so it is your responsibility to check the rules before every time you start to bid on an auction. This is also a great explanation on how
our Auction Contests work. Rules are as follows:
1) When you bid in an auction, you agree that you are bidding in an auction for a virtual good that can be utilized only within bidlucky.com for
collectible crafting or transferred to IwantISK.com for free game time. Collect over 700 virtual items by winning them in auctions
or by crafting them! Virtual items can never be withdrawn and can never become gold coins or Auction Bucks. When you win a virtual good, you are winning a
limited license to utilize the item within our systems. You do not win the copyright for the item or the right to utilize said item outside of our websites.
We reserve the right to revoke your rights to utilize our virtual items.
2) You agree that when you bid on a virtual item, you genuinely are placing a value that you percieve the virtual item to have and that you wish to
pay for the virtual item. Being the highest bidder at the end of the auction rewards you with a collectible virtual good. Each item has a NPC score, a way
for players to determine how much the virtual item might be worth. The score of an item is just that, a score value. Score can never be turned into Gold Coins,
Auction Bucks, or virtual items.
3) When you bid on an auction you agree that you accept our complete terms of service and contest rules. You also agree that you are eligible to enter into
our Auction Contests. Failure to abide by all rules set forth by these rules and our terms of
service could be grounds to ban the account from our services and forfeit any Gold Coins and Auction Bucks.
4) In order to win a virtual good you must be the highest bidder when the auction timer runs out. Second highest bidder through fifth highest bidders win
prizes as determined above in section 6. "Determination of Winners".
5) Due to our auctions being skill-based games, the odds of winning are determined by the skill, knowledge, and bids of other players. The prizes won are
determined by how high the value of the auction goes. You can see the value of the prizes won in each auction.
6) Our auctions start with, at most, 120 seconds. Once the timer reaches 0 the auction ends. If the auction timer is less than 90 seconds and someone places
a bid, the auction is instantly extended by 30 seconds.
7) All bids on our auctions are free. You do not have to pay a fee when you place a bid. Only the highest bidder pays Auction Bucks for the virtual item won.
8) When you click on the bid button on an auction, you are placing a bid equal to the amount displayed on that button.
9) Whenever you place a bid, either with Gold Coins or Auction Bucks, your bid is temporarily placed in a pending wallet that you can see under your
current balance. If you win the auction the funds are removed from your pending wallet. If you are outbid, 100% of your funds are returned and 5% of
that becomes withdrawable funds. You lose
nothing. Withdrawable funds are your actual winnings. Winning Auction Bucks in an auction doesn't mean you
win withdrawable funds. In order to earn withdrawable funds you must simply place bids and then be outbid so that you can turn 5% of your bid into withdrawable funds.
10) Once an auction ends, winners are presented with an animation displaying whether they won a virtual good and/or more funds to bid with.
11) Auctions are credited almost immediately after they end. Please allow up to a minute for your winnings to be applied to your account.
12) Gold coins can never be withdrawn for anything of value. Gold coins are simply used to win more items and complete your collection and help
you in crafting rarer more NPC-valuable items.
13) You must have at least $100.00 Withdrawable Funds before being able to withdraw winnings.
14) Winners that withdraw will also be notified via email within 7 days of their winnings. We may also attempt to communicate via other means such as are supplied by you.
Failure to provide proper contact information could result in forfeiture of your winnings. You will have (7) days to contact us in order to verify that you are eligible
to win the Auction and to claim the prize. If you do not contact us within (7) days your winnings will be forfeited and returned to the users via promotions.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CASH OUT, USER DETAILS MUST MATCH THOSE OF THE PARTICIPANT ACCOUNT.
15) There is no way to reverse your bid. Once you place a bid, it is final.
16) Before withdrawing funds, you must verify your identity with 2 valid government documents and 1 utility bill with your name and address on it. This only needs to
happen once, once you are verified there is longer a need to verify for future withdrawals.
17) You can only win a gross amount of $5,000 in one auction contest. Any amount beyond that cannot be paid out.
18) There is a maximum that can be won, total, of $10,000. After this, we must manually check your withdrawals before confirming and delivering. At this stage it
is possible we may decline delvering prizes in excess of $10,000.
19) You can find the amount of funds you have on every page at the top right as well as in your wallet page in your account. You can also see your withdrawable
funds by hovering over your Auction Bucks and by visiting your wallet page in your dashboard.
20) you cannot use bots or automated systems to utilize the services in BidLucky.com
21) You are not a winner of any prizes shown until you verify your identity.
22) All decisions on payouts are at our sole discretion. We reserve the right not to payout any earnings for any reason we deem worthy.
23) Winnings are only sent to the account information in your BidLucky.com account.
24) Winners are responsible for taxes and other expenses not listed
25) Winners lists can be found on the website footer and under the extras in the main menu.
26) Winnings are non-tranferrable.
27) For residents of Canada: If you are a potential winner you will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether
mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by either telephone or e-mail. If you answer
the skill-testing question incorrectly, as determined by us in our sole discretion, you will be disqualified and, at our discretion, your
winnings will be returned to other users via email promotions.
Once you make a withdrawal you are considered to be a winner and are receiving a prize. Once you place a withdrawal you will be notified of your
winnings via email and you must verify your withdrawal from your email account. Each prize winner will have to complete, electronically sign and submit
a Declaration of Compliance (except where prohibited by law) within (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.
If winner cannot be contacted or fails to reply to our attempts to contact them, or email is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize.
When we contact you for your first winnings, we will also require that you verify your identity as per our terms of service. To verify you will need to valid
government issued IDs and a house bill that shows your address. When you receive an email from us in regards to your winnings you will also receive a pin
number that you must use to confirm your withdrawal.
It is our policy, in compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, to send an IRS form 1099-MISC or other appropriate
form to any person who wins in excess of $600 (USD) on BidLucky.com in any given year. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you reside,
BidLucky.com may also send you W-9 and/or additional tax forms. We reserve the right to withhold (from your existing account balance and/or from future
net winnings) any amount required to be withheld by law. But, you remain solely responsible for complying with all federal and other tax
requirements in completing such forms and for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in your local,
state, province, and/or country of residence.
Each auction displays the Approximate Value of the prizes you can win. Your cash balance award is shown in your account page.
All prizes are paid out via PayPal (which may charge fees) once your identity has been verified. The amount that you can withdraw will be displayed
in the wallet in your account. You can also hover over your Auction Bucks (Blue number on top right of page) to display a dark popup that will tell
you just how much you can withdraw. You can only withdraw when your withdrawable wallet is at least $100.00. We reserve the right to substitute any
prize with another prize of larger or equal value. The information in your account MUST match the information of your paypal account AND verification
documents in order to be eligible for withdrawal. Prizes cannot be transffered. You are responsible for all taxes involved in winning and using these
funds on our site.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud,
virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is not able to run as planned for any reason, as determined by
sponsor at its sole discretion. The Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, either (a) pause the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner
best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) end the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize to the users in the form of promotions.
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering
with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any atttempt
by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt
be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure
by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Release and Limitations of Liability.
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising
and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and
agents (the released parties) from and against any claim or cause of auction arising out of the participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including
any travelor activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable internet
service provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service, provider, or other connections, availablity or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite,
telephone, calendar, tower or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software
malfunctions, failures and difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors
(d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including without limitation, errors that may occur in administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner,
the cancellation of postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind, to persons
or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize
(including any travel or activity related thereto). Emtramt further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and
participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to rceive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or
inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any
damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequesntial, direct, or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded
shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Illinois, USA. All issues and questions
concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in
connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules,
which wouls cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois, ISA.
Terms of Service
Winners List / Publicity.
Winners List can be found on the footer of the website as well as the main menu under extras. Whenever you win something on BidLucky.com you may
be chosen to be displayed as a recent winner. By participating on BidLucky.com in any way you are agreeing to and consent to have your name / likeness
be dispalyed for promotional reasons in any media, worldwide and without notice or compensation. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW